Few words about me:
Name: Miroslav Marić,
Education: MSc. E. E,
• I like to hike and ride in the mountains on all trails out of the paved roads,
• I like to listen and follow the rules of the nature,
• My favorite rides are solo XC & AM for exploring purposes (virgin rides),
• Free time: photo (Miroslav Photography), video, cartography, hiking and MTB.
Some of my MTB references:
• 2006 first documented ride to The peak of Croatia (Sinjal),
• 2007 first documented ride to The peak of Velebit mountain,
• 2011 first documented ride to The peak of Republic of Kosovo,
• 2012 the collection of all Balkan state peaks (Albania, Bosna and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia) located on Balkan peninsula was finished.
I spend a significant amount of my time maintaining, updating www.takeadventure.com and more importantly collecting the data and designing the routes & maps. If you have been using this web site and find this useful, please consider making a donation. Even 1$ can help keeping www.takeadventure.com in life.
Please add your comments & questions related to the topics of the article at the end of the article (if this option is available). Thank you.